I've noticed that since the last upgrade(s), there's a problem with the sequence of the enter/exit tasks.
I wondered why some of my profiles didn't work exactly as they used to work and suspected some tasks not to be performed or performed more then once.
To check this i added counters to each enter and exit tasks on the profiles which gave a problem. These counters count one up each time a task is executed.
This confirmed my assumption that sometime the enter tasks where performed but that the exit tasks never where executed when the profile was deactivated and that the next time the profile would get active again, the enter task was again performed.
I always assumed that when a profile gets active, the enter task would perform and that when it gets deactived the exit task would perfrom even when the enter task hasn't finish entirely. This seems not the case anymore since one of the last updates.